General Erasmus Discussions
Study Abroad Anxiety

Hi, I have a problem and I hope someone can help me with these feelings I am having. I've been on erasmus for only 4 days now and I am questioning it. I already had fears before I got here, they were mostly about whether I am capable of doing this? But since I was still at my home town I occupied myself with friends and hobbies etc. I actually got here early and the semester won't start before April. So, I am completely alone, I know nobody, I have nothing to do and therefore I started thinking about all the problems and know I am so anxious. I am in such a place that I want to go home and cancel everything but then I would have to return the money and everyone would be disappointed at me. I don't know how to help myself, I've never felt like this in my life. Please if anyone had the same experience or has any advice for me.

Hi, I have a problem and I hope someone can help me with these feelings I am having. I've been on erasmus for only 4 days now and I am questioning it. I already had fears before I got here, they were mostly about whether I am capable of doing this? But since I was still at my home town I occupied myself with friends and hobbies etc. I actually got here early and the semester won't start before April. So, I am completely alone, I know nobody, I have nothing to do and therefore I started thinking about all the problems and know I am so anxious. I am in such a place that I want to go home and cancel everything but then I would have to return the money and everyone would be disappointed at me. I don't know how to help myself, I've never felt like this in my life. Please if anyone had the same experience or has any advice for me.
edited Apr 14 at 2:37 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft