General Erasmus Discussions
Study Abroad Anxiety

Hi, I have a problem and I hope someone can help me with these feelings I am having. I've been on erasmus for only 4 days now and I am questioning it. I already had fears before I got here, they were mostly about whether I am capable of doing this? But since I was still at my home town I occupied myself with friends and hobbies etc. I actually got here early and the semester won't start before April. So, I am completely alone, I know nobody, I have nothing to do and therefore I started thinking about all the problems and know I am so anxious. I am in such a place that I want to go home and cancel everything but then I would have to return the money and everyone would be disappointed at me. I don't know how to help myself, I've never felt like this in my life. Please if anyone had the same experience or has any advice for me.

Hi, I have a problem and I hope someone can help me with these feelings I am having. I've been on erasmus for only 4 days now and I am questioning it. I already had fears before I got here, they were mostly about whether I am capable of doing this? But since I was still at my home town I occupied myself with friends and hobbies etc. I actually got here early and the semester won't start before April. So, I am completely alone, I know nobody, I have nothing to do and therefore I started thinking about all the problems and know I am so anxious. I am in such a place that I want to go home and cancel everything but then I would have to return the money and everyone would be disappointed at me. I don't know how to help myself, I've never felt like this in my life. Please if anyone had the same experience or has any advice for me.
edited Apr 14 '19 at 2:37 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft