General Erasmus Discussions
Hard time deciding between 2 countries (Denmark and Lithuania).!!!

Hi boys and girls, so next year I will be a 3rd year student of Mechanical Engineering and given the circumstances I have only two options left for my decision on which university I can attend: Either VGTU (In Lithuania) or University of Southern Denmark (In Odensk campus).

I will get a bit more ECTS on Lithuania but the difference is marginal, what can you tell me about those countries and which do you think I should choose? Thank you very much!

Hi boys and girls, so next year I will be a 3rd year student of Mechanical Engineering and given the circumstances I have only two options left for my decision on which university I can attend: Either VGTU (In Lithuania) or University of Southern Denmark (In Odensk campus). I will get a bit more ECTS on Lithuania but the difference is marginal, what can you tell me about those countries and which do you think I should choose? Thank you very much!

Thanks for your thoughts Savio.

They certainly share a few things in common. One is that they are both extremely cold in the Winter!!! Better get into your Winter sports.

Denmark in general is a lot, lot more expensive when it comes to cost of living. However, you may find that it's more central to visiting middle parts of Europe and Scandinavia when doing travel. Lithuania is quite isolated to the East.

You may also find that Danish people are more commonly speaking english, so you may face a lower language barrier.

Both beautiful Countries though - Lithuania would provide a very unique Erasmus Experience and some great cruises around the Baltic Sea (especially the famous party cruise!)

Good luck - be great to here others thoughts aswell.

Thanks for your thoughts Savio. They certainly share a few things in common. One is that they are both extremely cold in the Winter!!! Better get into your Winter sports. Denmark in general is a lot, lot more expensive when it comes to cost of living. However, you may find that it's more central to visiting middle parts of Europe and Scandinavia when doing travel. Lithuania is quite isolated to the East. You may also find that Danish people are more commonly speaking english, so you may face a lower language barrier. Both beautiful Countries though - Lithuania would provide a very unique Erasmus Experience and some great cruises around the Baltic Sea (especially the famous party cruise!) Good luck - be great to here others thoughts aswell.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft