General Erasmus Discussions
Studying abroad as an arab.

I am a Syrian student that lives in the UAE and i want to study in (Netherlands, Sweden, New Zealand, Turkey or Australia) but i don't know weather i have the requirements or not. I have a band score of 7 in ielts with no topic less than 6. And i have a very high mark here in the UAE but i do not know if i can be accepted considering my nationality. I am a bit scared to apply because i do not know my chances and if i can get accepted. If you can help me that would be perfect and thank you.

I am a Syrian student that lives in the UAE and i want to study in (Netherlands, Sweden, New Zealand, Turkey or Australia) but i don't know weather i have the requirements or not. I have a band score of 7 in ielts with no topic less than 6. And i have a very high mark here in the UAE but i do not know if i can be accepted considering my nationality. I am a bit scared to apply because i do not know my chances and if i can get accepted. If you can help me that would be perfect and thank you.
edited Apr 23 at 8:31 pm

oh thanks those are very good news and make me feel better. are they any places you recommend me to apply to?

oh thanks those are very good news and make me feel better. are they any places you recommend me to apply to?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft